3.1 PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any
individual, such as:
- Your full name, address, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth and bank or paymentcard details and any proof of
your identity and/or address that we may request
- Details of any transactions that you carry out through our Website or application using your ZCashwalletand of the
fulfillmentof your requests
- Details of any credit, debit or other card used by you for transactions
- Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name, account number,sort code,
online banking PIN,and password, available balance and transaction history of your bank account), TAX certificates or
any other income documents as necessary by us
- Any correspondence sent by you to us
- Survey that you complete through the Website/Appor based on our request
- Your participationin any promotion sponsored by us
- Calls that we make to you or you make to us
- Information collected through Cookies
- Your IP address, log-in times, operating system and browser type
- Details of your visits to our Website/ mobile application including, but not limited to, Traffic Data, location data,
weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the
resources that You access whilst visiting our Website or mobile application
3.2 INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MERCHANTS
ZCashshall engage independent merchants to provide certain services and products related to our Website/App. Access to
any of your Personal Information by these merchants is limited to the information reasonably necessary in order for the
merchants to perform their limited services for us. We also insist that these merchants protect your Personal
personal information for any purpose other than providing us with the products or services for which We have contracted.
We willnot sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to merchants unless:
- Required by law such as to comply withAML/CFT, or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do
so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal
information to Merchants as part of legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of
others, investigate fraud or respond to a written government request.
- If ZCashbecomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, Wewill provide
notice before personally identifying information becomes subject to a different privacy statement.
- To any other Merchant with Your prior consent to do so.
3.3 INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTY AD SERVERS
Third-party ad servers or ad networks may serve advertisements on the Website/App. These third-party ad servers or ad
networks use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on ZCashwallet. They
automatically receive Your IP address when this happens. They may also use other technologies (such as cookies,
content. ZCashwalletdoes not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad
networks without your consent. However, please note that if an advertiser asksusto show an advertisement to a certain
audience or audience segment and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you
fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. You should consult the respective privacy policies of
these third-party ad servers or ad networks. This PrivacyPolicy does not apply to, and we cannot control the activities
of, such advertisers.